The Shreveport-Bossier Rescue Mission is taking applications for full-time Community Relations Manager. Qualified candidates must have a personal relationship with Christ, have a desire to serve the homeless, exhibit a Christ-like attitude and must be able to serve as a witness as needed.
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Good written and verbal communication skills, analytical abilities, technical/computer competence, including Internet, Microsoft Office, and online database use. Adobe Creative Suite a plus.
- Ability to apply an ethical code and good judgment, and to handle confidential materials and situations with sensitivity and discretion.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills. Ability to meet and interact with donors, volunteers, and community leaders.
- Some college preferred.
- Volunteer Relations – Manage volunteer correspondence and maintain volunteer serving calendar. Assist volunteers with questions and engagement.
- Donor Relations – Assist in donor engagement and in the creating and messaging for in-house donor communications.
- Grants – Assist as needed in grant research and write for grants to fund Mission projects. Assist in preparing any follow-up or impact reports needed.
- Community Relations – Assist in securing various community engagement events (i.e. speaking engagements, etc.). Assist in representing the Mission at various events in Shreveport-Bossier such as but not limited to after hours networking, speaking engagements, etc.
- Marketing – Assist in the production of marketing materials as needed.
- Provide support as requested for special events/projects.
- Conduct tours and assist with volunteer orientation as needed.
- Perform other related duties, tasks or responsibilities as assigned by the Director of Development
This is a full-time salary position that includes medical, dental and vision insurance.
Email resume to email@example.com or go to sbrescuemission.com and fill out application.