Count Team Member
Count Team Member
$500 Sign-on Bonus
- Adheres to all departmental and property policies and procedures regarding guest service standards.
- Responsible for the collection, counting, sorting, and wrapping of currency.
- Participates in the transfer of currency off the floor.
- Transports the currency to the restricted area for counting.
- Ensures key control procedures are followed.
- Responsible for operating currency counters, adding machines, and other Auditing functions.
- Completes daily maintenance of all Count Room equipment as well as cleaning of Count Room.
- Works professionally with other departments as needed to complete tasks.
- Ensures company assets are properly accounted for and secured.
- Performs all other related and compatible duties as assigned.
- Maintains strict confidentiality in all company matters.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; Associate degree and/or training preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Louisiana State Gaming License.
- Ability to follow directions repeatedly, precisely, and without deviation.
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills; must be fluent and literate in English.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and professionalism.
- Must have basic math skills, including the ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide.
- Data entry/computer skills required.
- Ability to work in restricted quarters.
- Ability to maintain a high level of energy and take a proactive and strategic approach to dealing with issues.
- Ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively with team members at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work with interruptions.
- Prior currency count experience preferred.
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : High School
Experience Level : Entry Level
Job Function : Finance