To apply for this position please visit: HR COORDINATOR in Bossier City, Louisiana | Careers at Margaritaville Resort Casino (icims.com)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following and other duties may be assigned as necessary:
- Provides assistance in all areas of HR, including employment, communication, team member events and record retention.
- Maintains general office, front counter, lobby area and TDR kiosks ensuring that they are neat/clean, orderly and well stocked.
- Handles Team Member questions/requests and escalate issues as appropriate to ensure prompt resolution.
- Performs administrative duties, including maintaining employee records, data input and research; preparing reports; ordering office supplies, team member/vendor badges, gaming licensing and renewals, etc.
- Assists in coordinating and facilitating Talent Audition and New Hire Orientation.
- Assists in developing and maintaining property communication, to include employee self service portal, back-of-house hallways; maintaining updated required federal, state and local posters, and property communications
- Maintains an upbeat & positive attitude as well as a professional, courteous and friendly demeanor with all Team Members, applicants and guests.
- Assists with design and execution of engagement, wellness and retention events.
- Enthusiastically supports, actively promotes, and demonstrates superior customer service in accordance with department and company standards and programs.
- Responsible for ensuring the compliance with all local, state, and federal regulations within area of responsibility and reporting potential issues to management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Minimum of one year experience in a customer service position is required; previous experience working in Human resources is desired.
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office software (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook); iCIMS and Ultipro experience a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Ability to multi-task and problem solve.
- Excellent organizational skills, presentation skills and ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Exceptional customer service focus including attention to producing quality results.
- Must approach team member questions and concerns in a caring, confidential and helpful manner.
- Flexible to work all shifts including holidays, nights, and weekend hours as business needs dictate.
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : High School, Associate Degree
Experience Level : Entry Level
Job Function : Administrative, Customer Service, General