Position Title: Paraplanner/ Servicing Advisor
Company Services: An Ameriprise Financial Advisory Practice in Shreveport, LA assisting clients in meeting their financial goals with an emphasis on creating and delivering a unique client experience that defines and differentiates the practice. Our team atmosphere takes advantage of the personalities, experiences, and specializations of the entire staff to fulfill the needs of our clients. This approach allows our employees to learn, grow, and advance in a work environment full of opportunity.
Position Summary: Assists Advisors in servicing clients, completing work by trading securities, preparing reports, and inputting data. This position will consistently follow high standards of business and professional ethics and legal and regulatory requirements when dealing with others and/or performing work activities.
Position Information: Full-time, approximately 40 hours per week.
Pay rate commensurate with experience.
Location: Shreveport, LA
Start Time: 8:00 A.M.
End Time: 5:00 P.M.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Securities Licenses – FINRA Series 6 and/or Series 7 and/or Series 66.
- Prefer candidate is currently licensed and willing to obtain additional licensing upon request.
- Insurance Licenses – LA Life, Health, and Accident
- Prefer candidate is currently licensed or willing to obtain licensing upon request.
- Organizational skills, ability to prioritize a diverse workload and multi-tasking, and taking initiative in daily responsibilities.
- Strong work ethic, team player, and high degree of professionalism.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, and Outlook is required.
- Ability to adhere to rules and regulations as stated and required by Advisor and Broker Dealer.
- Ability to support compliance within the Advisor’s practice.
- Assists Advisors in servicing clients, which may include collecting and inputting data for financial plans, running scenarios, and closing out plans.
- Handles all security transactions and life insurance processing.
- Responsible for preparing and summarizing client meetings by scheduling and confirming meetings, organizing and printing out appropriate reports, and providing necessary follow-up. Attends and participates in client meetings if necessary.
- Responsible for the review of all client meetings to ensure all follow-up is completed. This includes correspondence, trades, applications, compliance signatures, deliverables from or to the client and miscellaneous items as determined by Advisor or client expectations.
- Prepares and ensures new business paperwork processes successfully which may include preparing forms, obtaining appropriate signatures, preparing documentation, tracking applications, and coordinating rollovers.
- Maintains client contact during the financial planning process. Answers client inquiries and provides readily available information to clients, if requested and as allowable, as it relates to servicing their accounts.
- Manages and resolves client service issues to the extent possible before Advisor involvement is necessary.
- Displays willingness to learn all compliance regulations consistent with regulatory and Broker Dealer requirements.
Contact Information: Submit resume with cover letter, salary requirements, and references to:
The Company is committed to providing equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all qualified candidates.
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Bachelors Degree
Experience Level : Mid to Senior Level
Job Function : Finance, Customer Service, Development, Administrative, General, Sales